Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Wise Person Once Said....

Have you ever had one of those moments when you feel like you've received a big heavenly pat on the back through the words of a song, poem, scripture, or quote? It's the best feeling in the world! All of a sudden you feel like...."okay, I can do this!" Whatever your "This" is, here are some words a wise person once said to give you a litter boost. *I made them all pretty for you so you can click, print, save, or pin.

If you used to watch the show "Gilmore Girls" like me (Loved that show.....shh, so did my hubby) then you are familiar with the stressed out high strung character, Paris. In one episode during a particularly high point of her stress, Paris stops here self and says "C'mon Paris....compartmentalize and breath..." Ever since hearing those words my husband uses them often to calm me in my times of mania.You know, those time when it's as if you can literally feel your hair turning grey because you have piled something on your plate "to do" a week from now alongside the "to do(s)" for today. Then I came across this quote on a shoebox greeting card to aid in my stress relief.


 Inch by Inch by Christy Morris Crockett
Tell me if any of these phrases have ever rolled through your thoughts...."I'm the worst mom ever", "Nobody likes me", "I don't have any friends", "I'm not _____ (fill in the blank) enough"....etc. To get myself out of that funk of being to hard on myself.....or to hard on others, I think of this witty little ditty:


....enough said :)

1 comment:

  1. (our little secret - I've never met a husband that DIDN'T watch and love Gilmore Girls!)

    ReplyDelete