Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Baby Shower for BreAnne


 With a week to plan and my hubby out of town I threw a much needed surprise baby shower for my neighbor BreAnne.
I was inspired by a website that my sister introduced me to www.bumpsmitten.com
If you look closely at the picture below you will see 2 little vases that are filled with pink roses. They are actually paper roses. I placed a Styrofoam ball in each vase covered with a little moss then stuck a pearl boutonnière pin through the middle of each rose and into the foam ball. The result was adorable little bouquets which were really inexpensive.

For our brunch we had 3 different mini muffins, a yogurt parfait (served in a trifle dish), mini quiche and fruit

 Each guest was asked to bring and infant hair bow to hang on our bow tree.


A seat in the shade for the guest of honor next to the gift table
 paper pennants hung on the gazebo

No comments:

Post a Comment