Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Reason to Celebrate!!

I am at a loss for words. My little girl is one year old. Where did the time go? I know she has only turned one and not twenty-two.... This year flew by. Being sleep deprived must speed up time. With that said I love every moment of my little Gwen being in our lives.
When Gwen's first birthday was nearing we were certain of a few things. We love our friends. We love our family... and we loooovvveee baby Gwen... I wanted to make sure this party was fun for all those people who are dear to us. We planned a baking party complete with different stations to visit. The first station was a game ("Cake Walk"(complete w/prizes)), second was dipping Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and third was decorating cupcakes. All the kids decorated chef hats and had their own boxes to take home. Here are pictures of the party. We had a blast. With help from my husband, siblings and Mom we managed very well.

Oh what a happy day it was. Gwen is one loved little girl. We are so happy to have her. Now I think I will get my kids in bed and enjoy some time with my family. Goodnight all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment