Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shoe fetish for Me. Shoe fetish for Baby


I would love to have a whole room dedicated to just shoes one day. Why would I want any different for my little girl. In 7 weeks our son, Beckett will have a little sister. Shoes are my fetish and mixed with a hormonal pregnant lady who is nesting. I had to make sure she had the perfect shoe to go with her blessing outfit. I couldn't find anything that wasn't an exorbitant amount of money until I went to etsy. The vendor, Precious Patterns on etsy is where I found the cutest shoe pattern. The pattern costs $3.99 and with supplies was a total of $11.00 all together. The pattern goes up to 14 months. I am planning on making a ton more different shoes based on the same pattern. It took me about an hour and a half from beginning to finish. I might not get my room of shoes for myself but our little girl just might get a closet full of shoes because her mother could not contain herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment