Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two of the BEST things I ever ate!


Should you find yourself in Pasadena, California may I recommend popping into a little place named Euro Pane Bakery that my sister introduced me to.
Now, normally I avoid ordering egg salad from anywhere except my own kitchen. But, at this bakery I made an exception, and it was soooo worth it!
Probably the BEST egg salad I have EVER Eaten!

Then, because we are suckers for French macaroons, or any dessert for that matter, we ordered their pumpkin flavored macaroon......Holy DELICIOUSNESS! I immediately went to the counter and proceeded to order every flavor french macaroon in the case.
Top: Hazelnut    Bottom Left to Right: Cherry. Passion fruit, Pumpkin, Pistachio,
Salted Caramel, Blackberry, and Coconut


I'm sure my sister would agree that the passion fruit, pumpkin, salted caramel, and coconut where the best. Why were they so tasty? 1)they were beautiful 2) instead of having a pasty jam like filling all the fillings were whipping cream based. Which, resulted in something that was so good! The macaroons are large enough to split in half, so, if you have a partner in crime you can still try all the flavors for half the calories. :) At least, that's what we told ourselves to justify the fact that we snarfed down all of them in one day.

So here's the info:
Euro Pane Bakery
950 E Colorado Blvd
Ste 107

Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 577-1828

Happy Eating Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment