Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Wee Little Glitter House

It may be December the 28th but it's still winter, right? It's never too late to make a wintery Putz inspired glitter house. Plus all those white gift boxes left over from Christmas morning are perfect for this wee project.
I used a template that I found at this link: Glitter houses. They have a couple styles to choose from.
 I covered all my roofing pieces with foil...... gives it just a little extra glam, which I love! For the snow I just grabbed a couple cotton balls, pulled them apart, and then, kinda decoupaged them onto the house using mod podge. Because I am a firm believer that you can NEVER have too much glitter....I put one final coat of mod podge all over the snow/cotton ball (so it was a little matted down) and on the white areas of the house, then added snowy glitter. You could make a village of these and spend little to no money doing it...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment